- 6 cups freshly popped, warm popcorn (air-pop it)
- 1/3 cup Wild Mushroom-Sage Olive Oil + 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese + 2 tablespoons
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
Take a bowl large enough to hold the popcorn, drizzle 1/3 cup of the Mushroom sage olive oil over the sides and bottom of the bowl.
Alternatively, you can use an oil mister to spray the oil on to the popcorn.
Add the still warm popcorn to the bowl and toss to coat evenly. Add 1/2 cup grated Asiago, and a few turns of fresh cracked pepper, and salt to taste.
Toss to coat again. Finish by drizzling the remaining Mushroom-sage olive oil over the top along with two tablespoons of Asiago, and more black pepper.
Other excellent variations include:
– Persian Lime Olive Oil + Eureka Lemon fresh citrus Agrumato Olive Oil for Chilli-Lime popcorn
– Garlic Olive Oil + Up Certified Butter Olive Oil for Garlic-Butter popcorn
– Tuscan Herb Infused Oive Olil + freshly grated Pecorino Romano Cheese = Paisano Popcorn
– Eureka Lemon fresh citrus Agrumato Olive Oil + Garlic Olive Oil for Lemon-Garlic Popcorn