Pomegranate Balsamic Glazed & Grilled Rib-Eye Steak
- Pomegranate Balsamic Grill Sauce
- 1/3 cup our Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1/4 cup our Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. good quality Dijon style mustard
- 2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
Prepare the grill or broiler.
In a medium bowl, whisk the mustard with the salt, and Balsamic untill blended thoroughly.
Slowly drizzle in the Olive Oil whisking quickly and continously. The marinade should become thick and emulsified.
In a seal-able container or large zip lock bag, place upto four rib-eye steaks and thoroughly coat woth the marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 4-6 hours, turning the steaks at least once during the process.
Proceed with grilling or broiling the steaks.
After cooking, allow the steaks to rest, loosely covered at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.