White Chocolate & Persian Lime Olive Oil Fudge
- 1/4 cup of our Lime Olive Oils
- 1/4 cup insalted butter
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 lb white chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- finely grated zest of two limes, about 1 tablespoon
Grease an 8″ x 8″ square baking pan
Combine sugar, lime zest, our Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil, butter and sour cream in a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, stir marshmallows and white chocolate until melted and mixture is smooth.Immediately pour fudge into greased pan and let stand about 10 minutes until top is firm to touch.
Using a knife, score top of fudge to make fudge square.Refrigerate about 1 hour.When cool anf firm, cut out fudge and serve.
Serves 12 small but decadent servings.